Org. nr: 556745-3245
1. Company name
The company's company name is ProstaLund AB. The company is public (publ).
2. Registered office of the Management Board
The board is based in Lund municipality.
The object of the company's business is to conduct agency activities in the medical technology area, own and manage other companies and real estate, conduct leasing operations, research, development, production and sale of medical devices and related activities.
4. Share capital
The share capital shall be not less than SEK 4,200,000 and not more than SEK 16,800,000.
5. Number of shares
The number of shares in the company shall be not less than 42,000,000 and not more than 168,000,000.
6. Board of Directors
The Board of Directors shall consist of three to eight members without deputies. It is elected at a general meeting for the period until the end of the first annual general meeting held after the year in which it was appointed.
The company shall have one or two auditors with a maximum of two deputies. A registered public accounting firm or authorized public accountant with a maximum of two deputy auditors is appointed as an auditor.
Notice of the Annual General Meeting shall be given by means of an announcement in Post- och Inrikes Tidningar and by making the notice available on the company's website. That notice has been given shall be announced in Dagens Industri.
To participate in the meeting, shareholders must register with the company no later than 15.00 on the day stated in the notice convening the meeting. This day may not be a Sunday, another public holiday, Saturday, Midsummer's Eve, Christmas Eve, or New Year's Eve, nor be earlier than the fifth weekday before the meeting. The notification shall, where appropriate, indicate the number of assistants (no more than two).
9. Collection of proxies and postal voting
The Board of Directors may collect proxies in accordance with the procedure set out in Chapter 7. Section 4, second paragraph of the Swedish Companies Act (2005:551). The Board of Directors may decide before a general meeting that the shareholders shall be able to exercise their voting rights by post before the general meeting.
10. Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting is held annually within six months of the end of the financial year.
At the Annual General Meeting, the following matters shall occur:
1. election of the chairman of the meeting;
2.preparation and approval of the electoral roll;
3. selection of one or two protocol adjusters;
4. an examination of whether the meeting has been duly convened;
5. approval of agenda;;
6. presentation of the presented annual report and auditor's report and, where applicable, the consolidated financial statements and the auditor's report for the group;
7. resolution (a) on the adoption of the income statement and balance sheet and, where applicable, the consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet; (b) on the allocation of the company's profit or loss in accordance with the adopted balance sheet; (c) on discharge from liability of the members of the Board of Directors and the Chief Executive Officer;
8.determination of directors' and auditors' fees;
9.determination of the number of board members as well as the number of auditors and any deputy auditors;
10. election of directors, auditors and any deputy auditors;
11. other matters that are the responsibility of the general meeting in accordance with the Swedish Companies Act or the Articles of Association.
11. Financial year
The company's financial year is 0101 – 1231.
12. Reconciliation Reservation
The company's shares must be registered in a reconciliation register in accordance with the Act (1998:1479) on central securities depositories and accounting of financial instruments.